About Us: Beryhome is a textile manufacturer with 20 years of experiences in producing and commercializing home textiles and ready-made curtains and roller shades to North American and European markets. Our manufacturing process follows strictly the ISO 9001, and Sedex responsible business process. Our products are certified as high quality products by SGS, BSCI, and TUV Heinland and Bureau Veritas every year. We aim to offer our customers a variety of latest design of curtains blinds. We always keep an eye on the latest trends in curtains & blinds and put our customer’s wishes first. That is why we have satisfied customers all over North America and Europe. The interests of our customers are always the top priority for us, so we hope you will enjoy our products as much as we enjoy making them available to you. Notes: Our product pictures shot by professional photographer. However, due to differences in computer monitors display, there might be color variations between the actual product and your screen.
- Cordless System: These blinds are easy to operate with a simple pull of the bottom bar. They can be set at any desired position and has a steady, adjustable roll-up speed. Smooth spring mechanism makes the shades rise and fall silently.
- All mounting hardware come included. Package of 1 unit. No chain cord is better for kids and pet safe. Ideal for kid’s room, bedroom, living room, office, Kitchen and other window decorations. It’s a great combination of classic simplicity and timeless design.
- Modern Design: This blinds emit subtle light when the lights are turned off at night. There are many stars printed on the fabric, the printed material absorbs energy from the sun and emits light at night when there is no light source.
- Multi-Functions: This roller shade/blind not only darkens your room from UV rays and light, reducing noise from outside but also bring contemporary style to your home, which make your home truly blissful and relaxing.
- Our recommendation for Installation: 1). For an inside window mount: Measure the width from left to right of the inside edge of the window frame. Reduce the width by 0.2” inches in both sides to allow a smooth installation. 2). For an outside window mount: Measure the width from left to right of the window frame, and increase the width 2.76”inches (7 cm) in both sides in order to cover the whole window.