Our faux wood blinds provide a durable, yet versatile solution for your windows.
The faux wood blinds are an economical alternative that still delivers the look of real wood blinds.
Therefore, you can furnish your home in style with these window treatments, while staying on budget.
IMPORTANT. These custom corded blinds should not be used in homes that children reside in.
These blinds are best suited for homes occupiped by the elderly or persons with disabilities that require them. Please consider one of our cordless options if your home does not meet this criteria.
Please take a moment to double check your measurements.
If you plan to hang mount your blinds on the outside of your window, please measure outside of the window frame.
If you plan to mount on the inside, your measurements should be taken from inside the frame.
Please refer to the picture provided here in this listing. If you have questions, feel free to ask or search for “How to measure for window blinds” on YouTube.
Your blinds will arrive pre-cut slightly smaller than the ordered size to allow room for the mounting hardware and for the blind to move up and down freely.
For example, a 35″ wide inch blind will arrive with about a 1/4″ cut off of each side and measure about 34.5″ wide. This is the correct size for a 35″ wide window.
- PLEASE READ FULL PRODUCT DESCRIPTION FOR IMPORTANT SIZING INFORMATION
- Faux wood blinds are constructed from composite PVC. This allows them to stand up to everyday wear and tear; so no fading, chipping, or cracking.
- Perfect for highly humid spaces, like bathrooms and kitchens.
- Embossed slats have a woodgrain appearance
- Pre-cut by 1/2 in. to accommodate for the mounting brackets and hardware (a 1/4 in. on either side of the blind) to fit inside a window frame measuring the width ordered