Spotblinds premium cordless faux wood blinds are custom made. Our strong thick 2″ faux wood were designed to reflect the look and style of natural real wood at an affordable price. Manufactured high grade commercial PVC, our cordless faux wood blinds are durable and fashionable. The materials used create resistance to warping and moisture. These features allow you to install them in any room in the home. just measure, mount the brackets, and fix in the shade and valance. The convenient cordless feature allows you to control the privacy of your home and window light filtration. Its cordless lift mechanism is best for kids, providing safety for children and pets from potential cord hazards. Raise or lower your blind to any desired height with a simple tug. Blind includes a premium crown valance, tilting wand and sturdy rectangular bottom rail. Hold down brackets available at no extra cost. 1-year warranty.
- Custom made to your specifications. This listing may not show the exact size or color you want, if so, please contact our Customer Care Department (702) 858-1616 we will help find exactly what you need. NOTE: Screen color swatches are provided to help you choose the right color. Colors and hues displayed may appear different on your computer monitor. If you are unsure about your color choice, we encourage you to order a FREE COLOR SAMPLE before you finalize your purchase.
- CAUTION- the most common error when ordering blinds is reversing the WIDTH (horizontal – right to left) and LENGTH (Vertical – Top to Bottom). Once you complete your purchase you will receive an email from our Customer Care Department confirming your order, which will include the color and measurements you ordered. Please review this message and make sure that all the information is correct, if not contact us immediately and we’ll be pleased to make any necessary adjustments.
- Head Rail made of steel (others are made from flimsy aluminum) 1 ½” High x 2″ Deep – Rectangular Bottom Rail – 3 ¼” Decorative Royal Crown Valance
- Cordless with a Wand Tilt – Compliant with ANSI WCMA Safety Standard Improvements
- Smooth Operation: Simply pull on the bottom rail to lower and to raise, guide the blind into the desired location by gently lifting the bottom rail.