The E-Wand is a wireless, retrofit solution for blind slat motorization with a multitude of control methods including manual control, remote control, grouping capabilities, and automated movement through integrated light and temperature sensors. -To control the E-Wand manually, simply perform a slight twist of the E-Wand handle, which requires significantly less dexterity than a traditional tilt wand. -The optional multi-channel remote control can be utilized to enhance and customize usability of the device, as well as make precise slat movements. -Group multiple E-Wand together to simultaneously control multiple devices. -Integrated light and temperature sensors can automate slat movement in three different modes: off, fully automatic, and semi-automatic. The fully automatic mode allows the E-Wand to close and open blind slats, while the semi-automatic mode will only close the blind slats. The E-Wand is battery powered and will operate under normal use for over a year before requiring a battery change. This package includes three white E-Wands, batteries, all mounting accessories, and a remote control.
- The E-Wand Starter Kit comes with 3 E-Wands and 1 Remote
- INSTALLATION: The E-Wand is compatible with horizontal blinds and vertical blinds. Each E-Wand comes with a blind mount for each application.
- INTEGRATED SENSORS FOR ENERGY SAVING AUTOMATION AND PRIVACY ENHANCEMENT: The light sensor protects the privacy of the home by closing the blind slats when the sun sets, eliminating the ‘fish bowl’ effect, while the temperature sensor opens and closes the slats based on temperature near the window, maximizing the efficiency of the home’s AC system. Sensors can be turned to off, fully automatic, or semi-automatic by simply sliding a switch.
- GROUPING FOR SIMULTANEOUS CONTROL:Grouped E-Wands will all respond to a manual movement of a single E-Wand, a remote control movement of one within the group, and an automated command initiated by one of the sensors. When units are grouped together and set to fully or semi automatic, it ensures all units within that group will move simulteneously when a single unit gets an automated command, making rooms more effectively work together.
- CONTROL OPTIONS: The E-Wand can be controlled manually, via optional multi-channel remote control, by grouping (which allows for simultaneous control over multiple blinds), and through automated movemenet via integrated light and temperature sensors.