Example of choosing the right size:
·Inside Mount: Your window frame width is 30″, just choose 30″ for blind.
·Outside Mount: Your window frame width is 30″, the best blind size will be 34-36″.
·To ensure proper INSIDE MOUNT, all blind widths are 0.25 inches shorter
than the size you ordered (the width is the metal cassette headrail, not the fabric).
·In addition, request minimum installation depth is 2inch.
· 100% Blackout the light.
· Free Stop, the roller shade stops at any length you want. Easy to control.
· Cordless, safe, simple visual aesthetic, modern. Sophisticated. suitable for bedroom, living room, media room, etc.
One blind with a fully protected bubble bag, hardware toolbox,
and instruction sheet are included.
Looking for curtains to coordinate with the blind?
Try our North Hills Soft Curtains to enjoy an excellent custom-made style in your room.
- 100% Blackout: A white coating is added to the back of the shades, which makes it 100% Blackout. Creating an ultimate dark environment for you and your family.
- Cordless and Free-Stop: Have a try to just pull the bottom ring instead of using the cord to control the blind up and down, safer and easier, it can also stop where you want. Believe me, you will love it.
- Suit Your Home Décor: The Jacquard Leaf Pattern makes the blind look warmer. Also, different from the solid color, this beautiful pattern will make your room full of life.
- Choose the Size for Different Mounts：You can follow the example below, if your window frame is 27″ wide. For Inside Mount, just purchase the 27″ of the blind. For Outside Mount, the 31″- 33″ will be a good choice.
- Care: Wipe the spot with a clean damp cloth, or gently scrub the surface with cold water, not machine washable.