These modern custom cut Lumino 2″ Faux Wood Cordless Blinds are safer and easier to use than traditional options. There are no exposed lift cords, so no tangles. The lighter weight 2″ slats reduce your opening and closing effort. To use, simply grasp the center of the bottom rail and lift or lower it to your desired height. For light control, turn the wand to tilt the slats to let as much or as little light into a room as you prefer. These custom cut Lumino 2″ Faux Wood Cordless Blinds come in a 60″ or 72″ drop length and a variety of widths to accommodate your home’s window sizes. They are ideal for installing in your bedroom, bathroom, kitchen, family room, dining room, office/den, basement, and even the garage. Included with this purchase is the blind with built in valance, wand, brackets, screws, drywall anchors and installation instructions. Tools you will need for installation: pencil, tape measure, drill or screw driver. Clean/dust with a dry or slightly damp cloth.
- 2 inch lighter weight for easier operation, room darkening slats – tilt wand to open and close slats to adjust for privacy and amount of light allowed into the room – Ships next business day
- Cordless – no dangling lift cords for improved safety and unobstructed view. Child and pet safe – certified best for kids.
- Valance built into the headrail has no valance clips that can break or fall off with a 2.75 inch depth – allowing for quick and easy installation.
- Inside or outside mount – Installation brackets, mounting hardware and instructions included. Bracket picture is included for visual reference. Questions, email email@example.com or call 1-877-687-2796
- Don’t settle for a close size with our over 250 sizes, get the exact size you need. NOTE: Each blind is custom cut to fit your WINDOW SIZE. Please verify that you have the correct dimensions. In addition, actual flat slat blind width will be ½ inch narrower than your selected window size for easier installation. Example: a 35″ x 60″ window size will be cut to 34.5″ x 60″. Please order your window width when inside mounting (for example, if your window width is 35″ wide, order a 35″ width blind).