1.8 mm has 155 lb. tensile strength.
0.9mm is just a little thinner then a dime. Only use for Honeycomb & Cell Shades
1.4mm is the approximate thickness of a penny.
1.8mm is the approximate thickness of a nickel.
Our return policy.
Item must be returned within 30 days after delivery date.
We deduct 15% for a restocking fee.
Please see other images for a sizing guide
Says approximate on all images which means.
Close to the actual, but not completely accurate or exact.
We show images as a guide to help you select
the correct cord to repair your blind.
Do not order our cord if you are looking to use on some other project
that needs a exact cord.
A 15% restocking fee or more will be charged for returns.
Depending on the condition when we receive the item back.
- Color: Black —- Diameter 1.8mm —- Replacement Cord
- Search using NCMORIN STRING in Amazon search for my other string colors
- This diameter cord is mostly used on Horizontal Blinds & Roman Shades
- Polyester cord – resists effects of sunlight better than most other cords.
- Wound on a spool to eliminate tangling