Features & Benefits of Aluminum Blinds: Economical; Sturdy, Scratch & Dent Resistant; Moisture Resistant; Easy to Clean; UV Protection for Interior Spaces; Fire Retardant; 1″ x 1″ Head Rail; 14.2 slats per foot. Spotblinds 1″ Premium Aluminum blind products feature a heavy-duty line of stamped metal and injection molded plastic components. Providing for maximum strength and resistance to corrosion, 6-gauge slats are fabricated of 5086-H19 aluminum alloy. When formed during production, this alloy increases stability, creating a spring reaction that resists dents or bends in the aluminum slats. All aluminum slats have a signature pre-coating, which acts as an anti-static dust repellent. To ensure product reliability, all aluminum blind headrails and bottom rails are made of phosphate treated steel, finished with a vinyl primer and a top layer of polyester baked coating. Additionally, all internal hardware and components are fabricated of heavy-duty acetal low-friction thermoplastics that are mechanically locked into the headrail channel by means of snap-in fittings.
- We custom make these Mini Blinds. If this listing does not show the size or color you want please contact us, at the number listed on our Amazon page (702) 852-1616 and we will assist you in finding the right color and size. Production time is 10 business days – Most orders ship in 5-7 days.
- Measuring: These blinds are meant to mount OUTSIDE the window frame. Please refer to the image for detailed instructions on “How to” properly measure. We will manufacture your blinds to the EXACT measurements you choose. Need an Inside mount? Message us! We can accommodate your request.
- You may request a FREE color sample be mailed to you before you finalize your purchase. Please note that colors and color hues displayed may vary by your computer monitor.
- CAUTION- the most common error when ordering blinds is reversing the Width and Length. After you complete your purchase you will receive an email from customer service confirming your order, which will include the color and the measurements.
- Please REVIEW the details of this email to make sure that all the information is correct, if not contact us immediately and we’ll be pleased to make any necessary adjustments. If no contact is received within 48 hours of email sent, we will assume your order is correct and submit as-is.