These sidelight window blinds are custom made to order and are not pre-made, stocked blinds. These TailorView outside mount 2″ Faux Wood window blinds have the rich, natural look of real wood, but offer advantages that wood cannot. TailorView Faux Wood slats are made of a polyvinyl blend that is warp resistant and are best suited for humid conditions, making these blinds ideal for kitchens and bathrooms. The slats have a smooth/solid white look, not a wood grain. TailorView Faux Wood material is also Greengaurd Certified for both Air Control Quality and Children and Schools. MEASURING INTRUCTIONS: Please read the measuring instructions located in the photos on this page. COLOR ACCURACY DISCLAIMER: All computer monitors are different from one another, therefore, the colors that you see online may not be 100% accurate to what you see in person.TAILORVIEW’S RETURN POLICY: Buyers pay for return shipping, a 20% restocking fee on all blind returns as they are all made to order.
- QUALITY MATERIAL: Beautiful and durable smooth/solid white polyvinyl blend resistant to humidity and temperature change – perfect for kitchens and bathrooms; Greenguard Air Quality and Greenguard Children & Schools Certified
- SIZE & QTY: 1 individual blind exactly 10″ wide. The valance (decorative piece that covers the top of the blind’s metal headrail and instllation brackets) will be 10-1/2″ wide with 2-3/4″ corner pieces (returns.)
- MEASURING INSTRUCTIONS: See image on this page for reference. Use a steel measuring tape. WIDTH: Measure from left to right, outside to outside trim. The width ordered will be the actual blind width. HEIGHT: Begin measuring 3″ above the top of the window’s trim and extend the measuring tape 1″ below the window’s bottom trim to allow space for the hold down brackets. *A common sidelight size is 8 1/2″W x 72″H
- FAST & SIMPLE INSTALLATION: See image on this page for reference. Hardware included with an added bonus of hold down brackets to secure bottom of blinds in place. Duration of install: 5 – 15 minutes per blind
- CONTROLS: Can only tilt/rotate open and close. Cannot lift/lower up and down.