HOW TO PREVENT THEM FALLING OFF
PLEASE CLEAN THE GLASS BEFORE STICKING ON (WINDOW GLASS IS A BETTER OPTION THAN A WINDOW FRAME).
- DO NOT STICK ON WHEN THE WINDOW GLASS/FRAME IS STILL WET OR DIRTY.
- CHOOSE A SMOOTH WALL RATHER THAN ROUGH GLASS.
HOW TO INSTALL
Step 1 – Measure and cut
First measure your window width to ensure accuracy.
For windows smaller than 91cm (36in) wide, trim the instant blind using a utility knife, making several passes to cut through all the pleats. If necessary, trim the length with scissors.
For windows wider than 91cm (36in), overlap two or more shades. The shades are 183cm (72in) long.
Step 2 – Peel back and stick!
Peel the double tape backing from the blind and stick to the window frame, glass or wall.
shade should not be stuck to water-based painted surfaces, to avoid any unwanted paint removal.
To open the instant blind, simply gather up the pleats and secure with the enclosed clips.
Imagine that you’ve just moved into your home; you have a lot of bare windows, and you need some privacy,
but you don’t want to be rushed into making a decision about window treatments. The answer is a pleated
paper window shade that can be attached inside the window frame and customized to fit windows of just
about any size. To adjust the size of the shade, use a utility knife to make several slices through one layer of
paper at a time until you’ve cut all the way through. Next, peel off the protective backing and stick the adhesive
in place. Then, simply allow the shade to unfold. With the shade fully extended If necessary, you can trim off
the bottom with a pair of scissors. You can also hold the shade in a different position by pushing it back up again.
- 100% blackout without any chemical coating.
- CAUTION: The shades will not fall off least half a year if peeled properly. These shades are flammable. Do not use near an open flame.
- Actual blind width is 36 inches. Easy to customize and trim to fit your window. Maximum height from 12″ to 72.25″. It come with 6 packs; each pack is 36″ width and 72″ length, and the pleat size is about 1.25″.
- No deductions are made to this shades – the actual width of it is the same as the width ordered. For an Inside Mount it fits windows 36 in. wide. For an Outside Mount it fits windows up to 33 in. wide (with 3 in. excess for optimum light control and privacy).
- 100% cordless paper pleat Shades, no fixing, no holes, no hassle. Ideal object as temporary window treatment. No need for any bolts, screws or screwdrivers to install.