To ensure that your blinds fit in your windows, the width of your opening must be 1/2 inch larger than the blind size. The minimum depth required to mount blind is 1 1/2 inch. The minimum depth required for flush-mounting is 3 inch. Our blinds are crafted with high quality components including high profile steel head rail, quality PVC foam slats, and solid trapezoid bottom rail. Our blinds resist heat and humidity, and are great for all areas including the kitchen, laundry, and bathroom. Mounting hardware and a standard inside-mount decorative valance also included. Valance returns or ending corner valances are not included. Mounting screws provided are best for drywall or sheetrock only. They are not for concrete or metal surfaces.
- The blind size is 34.625″ wide x 96″ high. Fits window opening 35.125″ wide x 96″ high
- 3 1/4″ front decorative valance included. Ending corner valances not included.
- 2″ x 2 1/4″ Heavy duty steel headrail. Tilt wand & no exposed lift cords.
- Durable, Non-Leaded PVC Slats
- Easy to install and to clean. Installation instruction and hardware included.